There are some common things you will experience when YOUR VIBRATION IS RAISING...
This is an important subject because often times people can think there is something “physically” wrong with them and they get very frustrated when they go to the doctor and they don’t find anything physically wrong with them.
When you embark on a spiritual journey, this will lead you to become more “familiar” with your spiritual body (regardless if you are making a conscious effort to do so or not). You will begin to “feel” it. And when this happens, your psychic senses will also become more sensitive (this happens naturally). The combination of the two will begin the process of RAISING YOUR VIBRATION.
What does that mean? It means your physical and spiritual bodies are primarily made of energy, and as energetic beings your bodies will “vibrate” emitting a frequency. When spiritual development occurs you will begin to vibrate at a much higher frequency. The higher the frequency, the easier it is to access information in the spiritual realm. (The spiritual realm’s frequency is very high which is why some people can not seem to access it, their frequency is too low).
Imagine it like trying to see your tv in HD if you have an older tv. You can not access HD channels, because they are on a different frequency and the ability to capture that frequency is not in place.
When your vibration begins to raise, many people will begin to experience things they’ve never experienced before, so they panic, and run to the doctor. (You should always see a doctor of course for any medical symptoms), But if you leave the office confused as your doctor has no idea what’s happening, this might very well be the cause.
1) Ringing in your ears – This is very, very common. You can actually “hear” your vibration in some instances. You may experience a ringing in one ear or both ears. This can last in spurts such as days, or weeks, or can last months or even years. The first time I shifted it lasted two years for me, now with each shift it’s more temporary.
2) Feeling dizzy – Another super common feeling as you begin to adjust to your spiritual body and all of the new energies you are now being able to detect and/or pick up on.
3) Burning hotspots/prickly feeling on your skin – Again, your bodies are “rewiring” themselves to handle a higher frequency. It’s like trying to run 220 electricity through a 110 power cord, it will overload the system. So your bodies need to adjust to handle the higher frequency.
4) Feeling lethargic – Feeling drained, tired, lethargic are all signs. Energy is more easily drawn or borrowed from your system, by other people when you are spiritually developing. Your physical body when you are working primarily with that body is grounded and very protected from other people energetic system, however, when you learn to use your spiritual body, you also need to “relearn” new forms of protection. In other words, how to keep all of your energy in tact.
5) Feeling “out of body” – Again, this is when you begin to primarily use your spiritual body. (Keep in mind, this can occur without you consciously doing so, it just happens sometimes). You will feel out of body or “detached” if you don’t learn how to find balance between both bodies.
6) Sensation in the back of neck/shoulder blades – Like a gapping hole or a tingling sensation. Your chakras naturally begin to open like a flower, and sometimes they “stick” open, leaving you with a weird sensation in the back of your neck or shoulder blades.
7) Burning ears – This happens mainly with those who have the ability to channel. If you’ve had this happen, you most likely have this ability. Your ears will start to tingle and/or heat up. Visibly and very HOT to the touch. When I channel I can get so hot and red from raising my vibration, that it actually freaks people out LOL! However, it can be very relaxing.
Relax, and enjoy! This means you are preparing for something really cool! Your spiritual awakening...